The Regional Scheduler and Office Assistant duties include but are not limited to:
- Follow the scheduling model to schedule effectively for all participants within Region .
- Remind staff of scheduled trainings, shifts, on call assignments, and meetings
- Ensure adequate notice of posting the schedule for employees in 7 shifts
- Manage 7 Shifts to ensure changes are made immediately and published so all staff are aware of changes
- Assure all shifts are covered for medication passes and the clients are receiving their meds appropriately- may schedule RA to complete med passes if staff is not available
- Ensure there is minimal overtime and follow protocol to get approval when overtime is needed
- Responsible for making sure there is an employee working with the participant at all times
- Ensure employee’s shifts are covered for med class, CPR/First Aid class, MANDT Training, Fingerprint appointments or any other required obligations
- Track and schedule all individual (1:1) time for participants within the Region
- Accept employee PTO requests and ensure shifts are covered during their absence
- Create and manage a monthly on-call schedule for RA’s to utilize when staff do not show up for scheduled shifts
- Accept and approve shift change forms from staff and adjust schedule according to changes.
- Assist RA’s in the hiring process- can step in and complete new hire process when RA’s are busy attending to other job responsibilities.
- Ensure all new hires are scheduled for Orientation, CPR/Med Cert, Fingerprinting, and Shadowing
- Assign staff a schedule upon hire
- Work with Human Resources Department to advertise/market for hiring needs
- Communicate with HR continuously to ensure hiring needs and filled positions are known immediately.
- Send separation statements to HR upon employee separation from HAS
- Keep master schedule up to date to reflect current needs within the Region
- Ensure all staff within the Region are completing their ABSORB training
- Make phone calls to staff to arrange time for them to come into office to complete training if needed.
- Any additional task assigned by a Regional QIDP or Administrator